It’s amazing what get’s the internet surfers excited these days and it seems that “Cigar Guy” has done it! Standing a short distance from Tiger Woods with his weird looking style has made this guy famous! Many are calling it a hoax and maybe it is but it served its purpose! Whether it was to get a pic out there of Tiger Woods playing golf rather than getting called out by another ex-lover or just some guy wanting attention…Cigar Guy has become an internet sensation! Not much info on who he is but he does look a lot like Cheech!
Duane (Dog the Bounty Hunter) Chapman was rushed to UCLA Medical Center Saturday with extreme pain in his left leg. It was feared that he had a blood clot behind his knee and he was admitted to the ER .
A few weeks ago while on a “hunt”, Dog suffered an injury to his left leg when he kicked down a door. Apparently, his muscle separated from the bone and caused internal bleeding.
He was checked out and released after it was determined he did not have a blood clot. This morning, His wife Beth tweeted: “Yes dog is injured it is an occupational hazard that we deal with he is very strong and in excellent condition he will 4 sure survive.”
Awesome video but who would expect less from Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Falon! Timberlake and Fallon’s “History of Rap” video (below) has become a viral internet sensation as they break down 30 years of rap music in a few minutes.
Here’s the rundown on the songs they cover:
Sugar Hill Gang: “Rapper’s Delight”
Run DMC: “Peter Piper”
The Beastie Boys: “Paul Revere”
A Tribe Called Quest: “Award Tour”
Digital Undergound: “Humpty Dance”
Snoop Dogg: “Ain’t Nutt’N But G Thang”
2Pac (featuring Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman): “California Love”
The Notorious B.I.G: “Juicy”
The Roots: “The Seed (2.0)”
Eminem: “My Name Is”
Missy Elliot: “Work It”
Soulja Boy: “Crank That (Soulja Boy)”
T.I.: “Live Your Life”
Kanye West: “Golddigger”
Jay-Z and Alicia Keys: “Empire State Of Mind”
Many of us depend on that freshly brewed morning cup of coffee to give our systems a jump start and get moving on our busy day! Many of us hit that 2:30 crash where we again look to our caffeinated friend to get us through! Well today, Wednesday, September 29th, it’s National Coffee Day! Check out some places to get your free or discounted cup!
Free or Discounted Coffee on National Coffee Day:
- Free Coffee at LaMar’s Donuts and Coffee – Get a free 12 ounce coffee on September 29th when presenting this free printable coupon at participating locations.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Stop by participating Dunkin’ Donuts and receive a free cup of coffee. The company will also donate a portion of their sales to several Special Olympic groups.
- Boca Java – The ‘Net’s a buzz with rumors Boca Java is going to be having a “huge” deal on National Coffee Day. Make sure to check out the site or follow them on Twitter.
- Bennett’s Fresh Roast – Bennett’s Fresh Roast, in Fort Myers, will be offering two of its most popular and expensive coffee roasts at discounted prices.
- Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Company – Florida-based Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. is offering free cups of coffee to its customers in honor of National Coffee Day. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer will be offering a coffee toast at 10:00 A.M. and will make a “major announcement” at City Hall. Everyone in attendance will receive a free gourmet coffee and “free gifts.” Visit the website for details.
- Java Café – Java Café will offer drinks at a 50 percent discount from 7 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.on the 29th.
- Bohemian Coffeehouse – Get a free cup of java at the Bohemian Coffeehouse located in Melrose, Ma.
On the Live Finally of Austrailas Next Top Model the host announces the wrong winner! After the winner makes her acceptance speach and celebrates for nearly two minutes the host sadly had to admit to the mistake announcing the runner up as the true winner! All in front of a live audience and on live TV! Check out the video…
39-year-old Joseph Cerniglia, who’s Italian eatery was seen by viewers on a 2007 episode of Gordon Ramsey’s “Kitchen Nightmares”, has committed suicide by plunging to his death in the Hudson River, officials said Tuesday. On the episode he admitted being close to bankruptcy and Ramsey responded that his business was “about to swim down the Hudson” because of the sloppy service and poor food. A haunting remark now given the circumstances.
On Friday, Cerniglia’s body was found in the river, apparently after he leapt from the towering George Washington Bridge that connects New York City to New Jersey. “It was a suicide. He died from drowning and blunt impact. He jumped from a height,” the New York Medical Examiner’s office told AFP.
Cerniglia was the second former star in one of Ramsay’s shows to commit suicide, the New York Post reported. Chef Rachel Brown, 41, took part in the “Hell’s Kitchen” series in 2006 and shot herself in Texas.
Cerniglia’s family posted a message of thanks to well-wishers on his Facebook page and asked “that in lieu of flowers a financial donation be made to Joe’s family to help provide for Joe’s wife Melissa and their 3 sons.”
Heselden, said to be worth $265 million, became well known in Yorkshire as a philanthropist who donated to local charities and more recently to a fund to help rehabilitate injured soldiers. Tributes from local and national figures praised him as a generous local hero who never forgot his roots.
British law restricts the use of Segway scooters to private land. The device, invented by Dean Kamen, can travel at a top speed of about 12 mph. In July, a rider was prosecuted for riding one on a sidewalk.
1. Be Brief- Whether your texting your strong feelings for him or breaking his heart don’t drag it on! Men don’t have the longest attention span so you want to make your point and click send. You don’t want to spill your guts in a long drawn out email, text or letter. If you need the conversation aspect then pick up the phone or meet in person, otherwise little tidbits of information or a quick “cut-loose” is best!
2. Don’t Respond- I know it’s hard to bite your toungue but If he gets childish on you during the break-up convo or during an argument, don’t stoop to his level. Why waste your breath? Let him have the last word.
3. If a guy will only see you during the week, and not on the weekends, he’s got other priorities- The weekends are the times when you should be spending time together away from the hustle and bustle and stress of the work week. If your man is constantly with his friends or MIA on the weekends, he’s either not that into you or married!
4. Men are not mind readers and need guidance- Arguments happen when expectations are broken but here’s the thing ladies, many times they have no clue what we expect of them! We get disappointed if they go to watch the football game with the guys when we wanted them to stay in a chill with us on a cold winter day. If we don’t express that and he goes out, then we end up feeling disappointed! Often times we create scenarios in or heads of what we want them to say or do on their own without us asking but here’s the deal, they don’t think that deep into it! You have to tell them!
5. You want a man to fight for you- You want the man that you love to make it clear that he wants you and will do anything to keep you! He will go through any struggle with you, accept you when your being totally out of line, comfort you when your mad and him and above all…fight to get you back if you leave him! Sometimes couples break-up over things that can change. Laziness, motivation, money, and so on. If you were to leave your man because he’s not motivated to bring home the bacon and while your broken up he works his butt off to get his career on track to get you back then he’s a keeper! You are his motivation and priority! As it should be!
6. Miserable man or no man? If you’re with a man that is constantly making you miserable then you’d be better off with no man at all! When you kick him to the curb for all of those sleepless nights then work on yourself! Make you the best you can be and then a man will come along that appreciates you for you!
7. Get a life! If your whole world revolves around your man then you are in trouble! First of all, a man respects a woman that has her own thing going on! Her own friends, activities and life! Secondly, a man can fill overwhelmed if he’s your only source of happiness. He’ll feel trapped! Make sure to have things you do as a couple and things you do on your own!